Feeling especially #thankful this year? Or looking for a way to take your mind off holiday stress? Start scrolling- we have 14 Thanksgiving-themed DIY’s (shout out to Pinterest for kicking novice crafting up a notch since 2010) for you to ensure your turkey day is the best one yet!
- Corkboard Leaf Trivets
- Falling Leaves Garland
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels in a Turkey Jar- Yum!
4. Thanksgiving Hand Painted Platter
5. Thankful Sign & Paper Feather Banner
6. Here’s a Twofer: Thanksgiving Place Cards TWO Ways
7. DIY Pumpkin Pie Coasters
8. Fall Wreath with Monogram Pumpkin
9. Need a Fall-tastic Appetizer? Five Words: Cheddar & Chive Pumpkin Cheese Ball
10. Thom the Turkey Tulle Wreath
11. “Give Thanks” Jar
12. Crockpot Apple Butter & “Thankful” Gift Tags
13. Thanksgiving Turkey Treats
14. Fall Doily Leaf Wreath
Looking for more DIY ideas? Follow our Pinterest page for more DIY crafts, quotes for creative souls alike, art around Greater Hartford and much more!
Take the time to discover your inner artist and join the United Arts Campaign to keep the arts alive in our communities!